From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report something else

Thank you.

Do you want to report one of these?

A crime

A road traffic incident

A civil dispute


Lost or found property

Lost or stolen vehicles

A missing person

Possible terrorist activity


Your local council can help with a range of issues, such as:  

  • domestic and garden lights
  • dust, steam, smells or insects from a business
  • smoke, fumes or gases
  • a build-up of rubbish
  • boundary and party wall disputes
  • garden fence or overhanging tree disputes


Alternatively, you can anonymously report any information you have to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.