From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Fireworks are being used inappropriately

Thank you.

If you’re experiencing nuisance noise from a neighbour regularly setting off fireworks on their property, please report this to your local council who'll be able to investigate.